This product is at End of Engineering. It will continue to be available through GFI Unlimited
This product is at End of Life. Please see the GFI WebMonitor End of Life Status article for more information.
- What are the default ports used by GFI EndPointSecurity?
- What are non-file system files as listed by GFI EndPointSecurity ReportPack reports?
- What is required to install the GFI EndPointSecurity Agent on a client machine?
- What permissions are needed to run the Traveler program to decrypt data on a storage device?
- What is the best approach to setting up your policy permissions in EndPointSecurity?
- What would happen if two or more users are logged in at the same time on the same machine?
- Where does the GFI EndPointSecurity agent install the GFI EndPointSecurity Temporary Access tool?
- Windows phone not blocked the first time it is plugged in
End of Engineering: No new releases, minor releases, defect logging or defect fixes for affected products. Customers can continue to use EoE products unencumbered and add/subtract user licenses as necessary. Customer Support will continue to respond to issues and use reasonable efforts to assist customers, but no new, tested corrections will be generated. Latest versions of software and fixes remain available for download.