You may want to block USB storage devices across platforms (including smartphones).
Please follow the steps below to perform this action:
- Open the EndPointSecurity Console.
- Go to Configuration > Protection Policies.
- Create a new Protection Policy
- Click on the Controlled Devices and Ports > Controlled Devices Categories segment.
- Select the checkboxes for "Storage Devices" and "Other Devices" and click on OK
- Click on the Controlled Devices and Ports > Controlled Connectivity Ports segment.
- Select the checkbox for USB and click on OK
- Click next and configure the Global Permissions settings to "Block any access to the controlled devices".
- Click on Finish and apply the policy to the agent's machine
- Deploy the new policy to the agent's machine
Please note that you can utilize the default General Control protection policy, however, keep in mind that it blocks all devices.